Speed grammar is a workshop aimed at revising grammar only. Below you’ll find some kahoots with some of the grammar items, all related to verbs. Although verb tenses play an important role in teaching, prepositions are missing, word order is missing and a few other grammar items are of extreme importance to completely know grammar.
- Simple Present
- Present Continuous (at the moment)
- (Future arrangements)
- Past Simple
- Past Continuous
- Past Simple vs. Past Continuous
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect vs. Simple Past
- Present Perfect vs. Present Perfect Continuous
- Past Perfect vs. Past Simple
- Past Perfect vs. Past Perfect Continuous
- If-Clauses type 1
Powerpoint: who wants to be a millionaire?
- If-Clauses type 2
- If-clauses type 3
- Relative Clauses
- Passive voice
- Reported speech
Book your Speed Grammar workshop now!