The online booking of lessons and courses at Lingua Design offers high quality language lessons at the lowest prices. This works by closely cooperating with the world’s best language teachers.
Terms and conditions
The enrollment is done by filing the online enrollment form. As soon as the availability is verified the student will receive a written confirmation of the course enrollment and an invoice. The reservation only then becomes obligatory for the language school if this is approved in written form. The student is bound to the registration until the confirmation of the language school, at the most 16 days after the entry date of the enrolment.
2. Content of Contract and Payment Information Upon acknowledgement of course confirmation the student enters a contract directly with the language school. The balance of the payment will be made directly to the school. Currency conversions on the website are based on the daily exchange rate and will fluctuate with the daily variations in the exchange rate. For the pre-payment the exchange rate of the day will be applied. The currency of the school always applies.
Cancellation of Contract by the Student
- The student may cancel the enrolment at any time prior to the start of the course. The cancellation needs to be communicated in writing by the person that booked the course. A cancellation will cause cancellation charges as specified below:
- 46+ days before course start: All fees are refunded
- 31-45 days before course start: 75% refund
- 16-30 days before course start: 60% refund
- 1-15 days before course start: 25% refund
- Enrollment fees and first payment are not refundable. After the start of course, the school will pay no refunds. Requests for refunds of contracted insurance services are regulated by the conditions of the insurance and need to be communicated by the client directly to the insurance.
- It is recommended to contract a cancellation insurance upon enrollment to cover the cancellation costs if you can not attend the course for medical reasons.
- To avoid or minimize cancellation fees, you may present another person to participate in the course in your place or you may request ahead of time to postpone the course to another date.
- If you have booked under a free cancellation promotion as indicated on your registration form, no cancellation fees will apply in accordance with the deadlines indicated there.
Cancellation of Contract by the School
In case of printing, writing or calculation errors, the schools reserve the right to cancel the contract.
5. Privacy The booking and payment data which is provided by students will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
6. Notice of Defects If the student receives a lack of proper care during his language course, he is obliged to inform the school management immediately and to request remedy. By disregarding this obligation, the duty of remedy is forfeited. It is recommended to get a confirmation of complaints in writing.
7. General School Regulations a) Agreements on changes and additions to the described services and booking have to be given in writing (e.g. email). b) If nothing different is noted, it implies that sightseeing, trips, course materials etc. are not included in the price and have to be paid upon arrival or as required. c) Unless specifically noted, classes do not take place on local and national holidays or on Saturdays and Sundays. Missed classes are neither made up nor refunded. d) If the course has to be modified or even cancelled because of uncontrollable events, failure of public transport, official arrangements, changes in the timetable, strikes, unrests or other mandatory reasons, this does not justify claims for restitution.
8. Prices If not otherwise indicated, prices are in the local currency of the country in which the school is located. These are the original school prices without any add-ons and are generally the lowest prices offered by the school. Price conversions to other currencies on the website, documents or communications are for information only. All published prices have been provided by the schools who are responsible for the accuracy thereof. Prices are without guarantee until full confirmation of course has been provided.
9. Use of site You may only use or reproduce the content on this website for your own personal and non-commercial use. The framing, scraping, data-mining, extraction or collection of the content of the website in any form and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you may not mirror any material contained on the website.